Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CASA!
This is a unique volunteer opportunity allowing you to become a court appointed special advocate (CASA) in Geauga County for abused, neglected and other children referred to the program.
If you would like to apply to become a volunteer with CASA for KIDS of Geauga County and you are over the age of 25:
- Fill out an application (Click here to download the application);
- Complete a telephone screening [and/or];
- Visit our office for an interview with the director;
- Complete 35 hours of Pre-Service training (held at our office);
- Pass the screening process, which includes letters of reference and a background check;
- Be sworn in by the Judge.
Please contact Mary Ruth Shumway, Program Director at 440-279-1697 or email@example.com with any questions about the volunteer application process.
Thanks again for your interest in the CASA/GAL Program.