Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CASA!
This is a unique volunteer opportunity allows you to become a court appointed special advocate in Geauga County for abused, neglected and other children referred to the program.
If you would like to apply to become a volunteer with CASA for KIDS of Geauga County and you are over the age of 25:
- Fill out an application (Click here to download the application)
- Complete a phone interview
- Come in for an informal interview
- Complete 37 hours of pre-service training
- Pass the screening process, which includes letters of reference and a background check
- Be sworn in by the Judge.
Please contact Mary Ruth Shumway, Interim Program Director at 440-279-1697 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the volunteer application process.
Thanks again for your interest in the CASA/GAL Program.